To achieve our mission of creating honest, accessible conversations about what it is really like to work somewhere, JobSage commits to the following set of guidelines:
- We will never edit or suppress content submitted on our site that adheres to our Review Guidelines (see below).
- We will apply the same standard of review for all content, whether or not the content involves a paying employer. Learn more about How We Make Money.
- We will remove content if we receive evidence that reviewers were incentivized or coerced into leaving the content.
As a reviewer, you play a vital role in helping achieve our mission of creating honest, accessible conversations about what it is really like to work somewhere. With that in mind, we request that you follow these guidelines:
- Your review should be truthful and constitute your own personal experience with your current or former employer.
- You are only allowed to submit one review per former employer. If you update your review, the older review will be archived and the newer review will be shared. Your review should be related to work experiences you’ve had within the last three years so it’s relevant to today’s job seekers. We will remove multiple reviews of the same company that we discern to be written from the same reviewer.
- Recognizing that company cultures change, you may update your review of your current employer every six months at most. If you update your review, the older review will be archived and the newer review will be shared.
- Your review may include the name of individuals who have broad influence over the company culture, as long as the review describes the individual’s behavior as it relates to your personal work experience. Individuals in this group include those who are the public face of the company (C-level leaders, executive directors, founders, etc.) We will remove reviews that include negative comments about identifiable individuals outside of this group.
- We will remove reviews that include certain profanities, threats, or discriminatory language.
- We will remove reviews that reveal confidential, non-public internal company information such as customer lists, budgets, detailed financial results, and technical know-how.
- We will remove reviews that intentionally reveal the reviewer’s identity.
Our Community Guidelines and moderation policies take into consideration applicable laws in the different markets in which JobSage operates.